Despite the fact that the use of credit cards is very widespread, it is not very common for those who apply for them to study in depth the more or less advantageous conditions that each of them offers.
For those who are interested in knowing in detail what benefits they obtain with the use of each one of them, the following information may be useful, especially if you value applying for the Lite lender card , in the past known as the Obsidian Card.
Lite lender card features
The Lite lender replaces the old Obsidian card and with it you can obtain up to a maximum of 5,000 USD of credit to withdraw cash, pay for your purchases or make transfers to the current account without changing banks and choosing the amount of the monthly installment that most suits you .
You can get this credit card for free, with no annual issuance or renewal fees. Although you will have to face the interest cost set at 2.5% per month of the balance you use, whether it is cash or purchases.
How to apply for the Lite lender
The Lite lender card application process stands out above all for its simplicity and speed. It is enough to fill out a form through its website , upload a scanned image of the DNI or identification document, and indicate the bank account to which the payment fees will be charged that will be passed between the 1st and 5th of each month.
After sending your request, Lite lender will carry out the risk analysis of your case and may have the card in your possession within a period of about 15 days . To enjoy the Lite lender it will not be necessary for you to have a current account at Bankinter, so you can keep your current account at your usual entity without it being a problem.
You will simply receive in your account the monthly receipt of the payments you make with your Lite lender card.
If you are interested in obtaining a Lite lender credit card, you will have to fulfill the following application requirements:
- Be between 25 and 65 years old.
- Have a minimum annual income of 10,000 USD gross.
- Have a job and that you prove a payroll.
- Having no debts or being registered with Asnef or Rai.
Lite lender card types
Lite lender gives us the possibility to choose from a wide range of cards , each with its own particular characteristics, so that we can choose the one that best suits our needs.
The most prominent are two, the Lite lender Oro and the Master Card Platinum , but apart from these there are others focused on customers who use certain services on a regular basis, and who can get a number of extra benefits.
Lite lender Gold : this card offers you a credit limit of up to $ 5,000 without annual fee , deferred payment option in shops with agreements and free insurance. In addition, this card returns you 5% of each purchase in the form of deferred payment during the first year, and 3% from the second year .
Its payment methods are deferred payment, payment at the end of the month and a large purchase that are detailed below:
- Deferred payment : with which you agree to pay a fixed amount each month (monthly payment of 2.5% of the balance paid with a minimum amount of 18 USD).
- Payment at the end of the month : you choose to return the amount due the previous month on the agreed date.
- Great purchase : this method of payment is designed to return your highest-value purchases (all other purchases are paid according to the usual method chosen).
At any time you can change the payment method choosing the amount or percentage you want to pay with a simple phone call.
Additional advantages of Lite lender cards
In addition to all those mentioned so far, Lite lender cards make certain benefits available to their customers, whatever their type of card. Many times, these extra benefits make a big difference, and therefore, whatever the type of card that we are going to request, it is advisable to be very aware of what additional advantages come with it.
- The Lite lender card costs nothing « without annual fee «
- It allows you to withdraw money on credit, pay in shops or transfer money to your account in just 48 hours
- Refund of 5% of all your purchases during the first year, and 3% the following
- If you use it on your trips, it guarantees free travel insurance up to 500,000 USD
- It gives you the option of purchasing payment protection insurance for 0.75% of the balance paid at the end of each month
- Provides mobile applications for you to manage your operations
Conclusion on the Lite lender Card
Credit cards have long been part of the ordinary citizen’s payment tools, to the point that it is difficult to move around the world without carrying one of them in your wallet. However, the difficult conditions offered by many providers have limited their use to the point that many people today think twice about applying for one of these cards.
This is not the case with Lite lender cards, which in addition to being flexible and practical, incorporate numerous advantages, and allow you to choose the most appropriate form of payment in each case .
Without the need to open new checking accounts, anyone can benefit from the simplicity and efficiency of the service that Lite lender offers with this product. However, despite their undeniable advantages, credit cards continue to be a means of payment that should be used with caution and only in situations where it is necessary.